1. I saw one of my Realtor colleagues wearing this shirt so proudly.
I am shocked!
If all we do is eat, sleep and sell real estate, then we are nothing but a robot!
Why focus only on the Career section, whatever happened to the other 8 areas of our lives:
Love, marriage, children, mentor, knowledge, health, wealth, and fame.
2. If we don’t like where we are, then, we must change our thinking.
Albert Einstein once said:
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
3. When we believe in the Universe to deliver something better than what we are receiving now,
we must make room for something better to appear.
4. In the process of change, we must learn to ignore friends and family that have no positive words of encouragement.
5. Use a Franklin Benjamin T-bar (plus and minus) to make an informed decision.
If you don’t know what a Franklin T-bar is, here a link: http://libraryforsales.com/Articles/Closing/ben-franklin-close.html
6. Cut people out of your life that you know only bring you unhappiness, and ill-feelings toward you.
Life is too short, you don’t need this –
And, Yes, that includes family!
There is no need to explain either. Henry Ford taught:
“Don’t explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you.”
7. Yes, just say yes, and learn as you go.
We humans do have capacity to learn when needed.
Stumble forward! What’s the worst that could happen?
8. In business, it’s TEAM over ME.
Don’t “hog” the spotlight.
When you shine, no one can cover the light, so,
There is no need to be self-serving, and
No one likes a grand-stand person.
It doesn’t matter how smart, how gorgeous, or how wealthy he/she is.
9. In the end, it really only matters that we made a difference in other people’s lives.
Careers are only illusions.
Leaving a positive impact is real, and long lasting.
Don’t cry over things that cannot grieve at your final resting place.
Lastly, review all the 9 areas of “Life Planning.”
Read it daily, before you go home,
and check to see if you managed to keep your life in balance, in all 9 areas of life.
If you don’t, don’t get panic. There’s always tomorrow!